Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Post

I'm going to use the blog to talk about my stock trading activities. This will include investing ideas such as individual stocks, account ideas or just anything at all. I'd love to hear your comments and helpful advice. I'll probably gain more from you than you will from me.

Today's trade - sometimes things work the way you intended
Sold Apple at 261.50. I bought 5 shares within the last couple weeks at 237.50. We've had a good run the few weeks so I cashed in the $100 gain. Transaction fees really eat you up when you're trading such a small quantity but a gains a gain.

The stock has been up and down lately within a $30 dollar range so I wanted to take advantage of that. I'm a buyer again at $245. I'm long some shares that I bought about at year ago @ $205. I really like this stock and long term I want to be long but with 10 shares in my Roth, it was a too big of chunk of my portfolio. Plus I like the products, I think Apples first dividend should be a new nano for every stock holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment